Dreaming of The Experience of A Lifetime?
Ocean Dream Charters conducts private charters along the Kimberley coast of Western Australia. Several dates are set aside each year during the cruising season,
for groups who would like the ultimate experience in exclusive adventure cruising.
Ocean Dream Charters
Itineraries include visiting all of the favourite Kimberley icons included in the 8 and 12 Day scheduled cruises plus more. There is greater flexibility with Private Charters to pursue particular activities and explore areas of interest. Daily excursions can be customised to include:
- Scenic helicopter flights to secluded locations for the ultimate in remote picnics, heli-fishing, rock art exploration and the search for fresh waterhole swims.
- A focus on fishing expeditions to include morning and afternoon tender runs.
- More time spent in spectacular locations to pursue artistic interests such as painting and photography.
- Extended sightseeing on tender excursions to explore remote areas that few people get to see.
Pricing & Availability:
Any date is open to a private charter booking if all rooms are still available as per our provided schedules on each of the cruise pages. Private Charters attract a whole of boat discount and current pricing is available on request via enquiring directly.
Private Charter inclusions:
- All meals are prepared by the onboard chef with any dietary requirements catered for. Guests consistently remark that the gourmet meals are the highlight of the trip with all fresh caught seafood prepared and served the same day. Local delicacies are a variety of exquisite fish such as Barramundi, Mangrove Jack, Threadfin Salmon, mud crabs and oysters.
- All non-alcoholic drinks including soft drinks, juices, tea and espresso coffee.
- Transfers to the vessel and from the vessel to accommodation in Broome and Kununurra.
Private Charter exclusions:
- Scenic helicopter flights.
- Fast Boat Ride at Horizontal Falls.
- Alcohol – can be pre-ordered from a local bottle shop (at bottle shop prices) and delivered to the vessel. Beverage order forms need to be returned 6 weeks prior to departure.
- Merchandise – there is a selection of hats, clothing and drink bottles on board for purchase.